|Date of Birth||September 7, 1994|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Height||5.5 ft or 165 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Husband||Shahid Kapoor (Actor)|
|Ex-Boy friend||Aditya Lal (Model)|
|Marriage Date||July 7, 2015|
|Children||Daughter – Misha Kapoor (born in 2016)|
Son – Zain Kapoor (born in 2018)
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Singer||Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, demi Lovato|
|Favorite Restaurant||Ego Thai in New Delhi|
Dakshinayan in Mumbai
|Favorite Tv shows||MasterChef Australia|
|Favorite Destination||Mykonos in Greece|
|Family||Father – Vikramaditya Rajput|
Mother – Bela Rajput
Siblings – Priya Rajput Tulshan, Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani
|Social Media||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mira.kapoor/|
Few Unknown Facts About Mira Rajput
- Mira Rajput born in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab.
- She met Shahid Kapoor for the first time when she was only 16 years old, at the house of a common family friend for a Sufi concert.
- Mira and her family met Shahid Kapoor and his father Pankaj Kapur at a Radha Soami religious event in Beas, after which they liked each other and their marriage was finalized.
- She is 14 years younger than Shahid.
- She loves calling Shahid with the name `Shadoo’.
- Shahid gifted her a diamond ring worth 23 lakh.
- She was a bright student and ranked 410 in Delhi University’s CATE exam in English.
- She worked in the United Nations (UN) in an internship.
- Both Mira and Shahid are vegetarians.
- `Bajraangi Bhaijaan.’ was the first movie that both of them have seen together the first time after marriage.