|Real Name||Millie Bobby Brown|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 2004|
|Birth Place||Marbella, Spain|
Millie Bobby Brown Bio / Wiki
Millie Bobby Brown is a well-known young actress and model. She is the youngest celebrity to be included in TIME magazine’s list of 100 most influential people in the world. She was born in Marbella, Andalusia, Spain on February 19, 2004. Her parents enrolled her at an acting workshop to tide by the lazy weekends. The uber-talented child actor has become a significant source of inspiration to children and grownups alike
Millie Bobby Brown’s Early life, Education & Family
Millie Bobby Brown was born on 19 February 2004 at Marbella, Andalusia, Spain. She was born to the family of Kelly and Robert Brown. She was the fourth children of her parents. Charlie Brown, Paige Brown, and Ava Brown are her elder siblings. She was born with partial hearing problem in her one ear, gradually she loosed complete hearing in that ear over several years. Brown visited Pokesdown Community school in England. She has attended weekend stage school in Orlando. Millie has developed her interest in acting since childhood. Her parents are very supportive as they enrolled her in various acting workshops and moved from places to places in order that she will earn better opportunities in the industry.
Millie Bobby Brown Height / Weight / Age
Millie Bobby Brown weighs 47 kg and 103 lbs in pounds. She is 162 cm or in feet, inches 5’4” tall. Her hair color is dark brown and hazel is the eye color. Her figure measurement is 33-24-34 approximately and her body build is slim. She turned 16 years old, in February 2020. Her body is a balanced and healthy body.
Millie Bobby Brown Net Worth
At a really young age, Millie Bobby Brown has accumulated a net worth of around $3 million. Her salary is $30k per episode of Stranger Things.
Millie Bobby Brown Personal Life, Boyfriends & Affairs
In October 2017, started dating singer Jacob Sartorius. In April 2018, there were some cheating rumors that Jacob had cheated on her with another girls. But, it didn’t affect their relationship. and that they are still together. Drake and Brown have the strange relationship. As they met in November 2017, at the backstage of the concert in Australia. they had posted the ‘Stanger Things’ poses together and on Instagram. Their friendship has been good for 12 months. They text one another on regular basis. She says that she loves him and he’s a good friend and role model to her.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Career, Fashion & Style
- In 2013, she made her acting debut as a guest star within the ABC fantasy drama series ‘Once Upon a Time in Wonderland’.
- She did a starring role in the BBC America paranormal drama-thriller series ‘Intruders’ in 2014.
- In 2016, she played Eleven in the Netflix science fiction drama series ‘Stranger Things’.
- In November 2016, she starred in the music video for Sigma and Birdy’s single “Find Me”.
- She was in the music video of The xx’s ‘I Dare You’. She became the youngest ever model at 12 when she was chosen to front a Calvin Klein campaign in 2016. In February, she signed to the agency IMG Models
- She starred in Marron 5’s ‘Girls Like You’ and Drake’s ‘In My Feelings’ in 2018. In January, she was cast to star and produce the film adaptation of ‘Enola Holmes Mysteries’.
- She will make her film debut in the Godzilla sequel titled ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ which was be released in 2019.
- She also earned some small appearances in popular sitcoms like ‘NCIS’, ‘Modern Family’, and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. At the age of 12, she was chosen as a model for the Calvin Klein campaign and was signed to the agency IMG Models.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Awards
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ she won ‘Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble during a Drama Series’ at Screen Actors Guild Award’.
- For ‘Stanger Things’ at ‘Fangoria Chainsaw Awards’ she won ‘Best TV Actress’ in 2017.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things’ at ‘Saturn Awards’ she won ‘Best Younger Actor in a Television Series’.
- For ‘Stranger Things’ at ‘MTV Movie & TV Awards’ she won ‘Best Actor in a Show’ award in 2017.
- In 2017, for ‘Stranger Things she won ‘Breakthrough Performer of the Year’ award at Gold Derby TV Awards’.
- In 2017, she won ‘Best Dramatic TV Performance’ award for ‘Stranger Things’ at ’IGN People’s Choice Award’
- For ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘Kids’ Choice Awards’ she won ‘Favorite TV Actress’ in 2018.
- In 2018, for ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘MTV Movie & TV Awards’ she won ‘Best Performance in a Show’.
- In 2018, for ‘Strangers Things’ at ‘Teen Choice Awards’ she won ‘Choice SciFi/Fantasy TV Actress’ award.
The down-to-earth actor admits that she never thought this much fame would happen to her. “It’s a pinch-me moment,” says Millie Bobby Brown. She shares a really close bond along with her family and likes nothing better than a Sunday roast dinner followed by a movie . Her elder brother manages her Twitter account while her elder sister is responsible of her Instagram. She admits that she will probably live without her phone. As a child she moved around a lot. She was born in Marbella, Spain, and has since lived in Bournemouth (England), Orlando (Florida, USA), and Vancouver (Canada). She practices Thai boxing every day and loves singing. Her favorite fashion brands are Burberry, Stella McCartney, and Coach. She shares a really special friendship with co-star Winona Ryder.
Millie Bobby Brown Instagram, Twitter
Some Interesting Facts About Brown
- In 2016, Millie has auditioned for the role of 10-year-old Michelle in ‘The Boss’.
- She adores Nicki Minaj. In 2014, she even rapped Nicki Minaj’s verse from Kanye West’s song “Monster” on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Maddie Ziegler is her best friend.
- On ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’, she was asked by Stephen Colbert about what she is most scared of to which she replied that her biggest fears are sharks, darkness, and bungalows.
- She is a passionate supporter of the famous English soccer club, Liverpool FC.
- In 2017, she auditioned for the role of X-23 in Logan.
- She has a resemblance to a young Carrie Fisher. Many online petitions were started to have Brown star as a young Princess Leia.
- In 2018, for Halloween, she dressed as a Princess Leia within the iconic white costume and with bun hairstyle.
- She is deaf from one of her ears.
- On Stranger Things, she stars opposite Winona Ryder.
- She is a trained boxer.
- In 2015, she made a guest appearance in the episodes of modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy.
- As Young Alice, she was also featured in a few episodes of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
- From Spain, her family moved to Bournemouth when she was five years old.
- Her mother select her outfit to make sure that she looks appropriately for her age.
- Her family faced a difficult financial situation before she started casting for a task in Stranger Things.
- Though she was born in Spain but cannot speak Spanish.
- She is a close friend with Drake and considers him as a career mentor.
- She perfected her American accent for her acting by watching lots of Disney shows.