|Real Name||Rolf Jacob Sartorius|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 2002|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|Family||Father: Rolf Sartorius|
Mother: Pat Sartorius
Siblings: Caroline Sartorius (Elder Sister)
|Height||5’8″ (173 cm)|
Jacob Sartorius Bio / Wiki
Jacob Sartorius is an American singer and social media star who became popular by posting comedic videos on Vine and lip-syncing videos on TikTok (which was then referred to as Musical.ly). He released his first single Sweatshirt in 2016. it had been a big hit and Jacob became the he 9th most searched musical artist of 2016. In 2017, he came up along with his debut EP The Last Text. Subsequently, he has released three more EPs so far, namely, Left Me Hangin, Better With You and Where have you ever Been?. Jacob Sartorius has a big fan following on his social media handles. He has over 9 million followers on Instagram and over 24 million fans on TikTok.
Jacob Sartorius Family & Personal Life
He was born in Oklahoma, us on 2 October 2002. His father name is Rolf Sartorius. After his birth, he was adopted & moved to Virginia as his birth parents weren’t able to lookout of him. Since then he was raised by his adoptive parents in Reston, Virginia. He also has a sister named Caroline Sartorius. he’s very close to his family especially his adoptive mother. His social media accounts are managed by his mother. She has even appeared in some of his vine videos. She helps him a lot along with his career and manages his finances also .
Jacob Sartorius Career
- Jacob’s singing talent began to show at the age of seven. His talent was discovered by music businesses later through the internet, and in 2016 he published three studio singles.
- On August 17, 2014, he posted his first video to Vine, but he didn’t start regular posting until February 2015. the first video was static, which video has a message against bullying.
- Jacob intends to continue his career as a singer and will, of course, still post amazing things on social media. He intends to graduate from college, as well.
- Despite creating covers on popular songs, including the one by John Legend, he became quite famous, his singles are written solely by him.
- Jacob was signed to an independent record label in 2016 and published his first single “Sweatshirt” on May 3rd; the song became a huge hit, entering both the US Billboard Hot 100 and therefore the Canadian Hot 100. Business Insider even named him subsequent Justin Bieber.
- Two more singles later that year entitled “Hit or Miss” in July and “All My Friends” in October, which also became extremely popular among his fans, prompting him to begin a tour entitled “All My Friends Tour.” the popularity of his songs and therefore the success of his tour also helped catapult him into fame and increased his wealth considerably.
- Sartorius published more songs in 2017, beginning in January with “The Last Text.” He again started a world tour to promote his works with the song’s achievement. He published “Hit Me Back” in June, which became one among the top 54 songs of the year for The new york Times, and then released “Left Me Hangin” in October, which still sells well.
- First Christmas was his hit song he published in December 2017–”Cozy”. His many hit songs and successful world tours continued to increase his career also as his net worth.
Jacob Sartorius Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Jacob is about 300K USD $, and it’ll keep growing. due to his huge crowd of fans and supporters (nearly 9 million on Instagram as of 2019, and this amount continues to expand!), he makes good cash from online ads. Music sales and live shows are his other sources of revenue.
Jacob Sartorius Relationships, Girlfriends, Affairs
In late 2017, Jacob Sartorius started dating British actress Millie Bobby Brown. The couple split in August 2018 but they continue to be friends.
In March 2020, rumors began circling that may be Jacob Sartorius and Baby Ariel are in a relationship after Baby Ariel posted a screenshot of a FaceTime call to Jacob Sartorius on her Instagram with the caption, “pick up the phone baby.” But, in a video posted on her YouTube channel on March 30, 2020, Baby Ariel clarified that they’re not in a relationship and are just friends.
Jacob Sartorius Instagram, tiktok, YouTube, Twitter
Facts About Jacob Sartorius
- He began acting in musicals at the small age of seven years only.
- In the year 2014, he uploaded his first video to the vine. At that point , he was only 11 years old.
- His career took the turning point when his lip-syncing video on Tik-Tok app became extremely popular and this led him to become one among the most popular stars with over 19 million followers.
- After rising to fame, he then signed with T3 Music Group and released his debut single named “Sweatshirt” which even peaked at No.90 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- Owing to his rising popularity, the business insiders have even predicted that he might be the next Justin Bieber.
- In the year 2016, he undertook “All My Friends Tour”, a mini-tour where he performed in six different cities.
- On 6 October 2017, he signed with RCA Records and released his major label debut named “Left Me Hangin”. in the beginning of the exact same year, Jacob’s debut EP “The Last Text” was released.
- On March 2018, the star attended the los angeles March for Our Lives Protest and spoke at the event.
- He is one among the famous tik-tok stars among xime ponch, mark Thomas, Tyler Brown and a lot more.
- Jacob was adopted: Jacob never knew that he was adopted, and to make things clear, he even recorded a video where he says he’s being adopted and said great because of his adoptive parents.
- Jacob Music Tours: Yes, Jacob took part in the tour of Magcon. in the fall of 2016, he had a three-date trip. And in 2017 he also had a trip, where he presented his newly recorded songs.
- The greatest dream of Jacob: His greatest dream is to make the world a far better place to help individuals to become happier
- Connection of Jacob: With Baby Ariel and Cameron Dallas, he’s close friends. he’s also often involved other internet celebrities of his era in online challenges.
- He has over 3 million YouTube subscribers on his channel. On his 14th birthday, he published his third single, “All My Friends.” He started a secondary YouTube channel in 2017 to vlog his life called Jacob’s Life.
- Jacob stats that social media has helped him become more sociable and outgoing.
- He was born in Oklahoma and grew up in Virginia. His mom runs his social media accounts. In one among his Vine videos, his mother also appears. He has Caroline, an elderly sister, and Prince, a cat.
- Rolf Jacob Sartorius is his birth name. Rolf is his dad and grandfather’s name also . For about half a year from the end of 2017, he datedMillie Bobby Brown, who is an English actress.
- Earlier he was a child stand-up comedian.
- Jacob was criticized for offending his supporters for their looks, despite being a victim of bullying.
- To attract even more fan followers, Jacob participated in many internet challenges
- His third single release for his 14th birthday was a gift for himself.
- He wore braces.
- Jacob has a crush on Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.
- He can wiggle ears, and he proved that in one among his videos.
- He can also juggle!
- Jacob makes a lot of efforts to make his hair look awesome each day.