|Real Name||Ariel Rebecca Martin|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 2000|
|Birth Place||Pembroke Pines, Florida, U.S.|
|Profession||Tiktok Star, Actress|
Baby Ariel Bio / Wiki
Baby Ariel is a young lady who rose to fame in 2015, when she joined Musical.ly, doing lip-sync videos. She has grown in cyberspace with many followers across major social media platforms like Instagram et al. She is one among the highest promising media personalities budding on the internet. Baby Ariel is loved for her sense of humor, charisma and happy disposition. As she climbs to the top of her career, let’s learn a few of things about this young celebrity.
When did Baby Ariel pursue her career as a social media personality?
- Ariel began her career as a social media star in early 2015. Her social media stardom started from musical.ly in 2015. She is a extremely popular musical.ly personality with over 19 million followers on musical.ly app. She is also popular on Instagram, YouTube, and Tiktok.
- Ariel later joined a collaborative YouTube channel named Our Journey along with Loren Beech, Brennen Taylor, Mario Selman, Weston Koury, Zach Clayton, and Nick Bean. Ariel has achieved over 2.2 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel. She has around 8.9 million followers on Instagram.
- In 2016, she won her first Teenagers Choice Award for Choice Muser. She released a sticker app called Arielmoji in the beginning of 2017.
- In 2017, she was nominated for People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Social Media Star and iHeartRadio Music Social Star Award.
- Ariel starred in Baby Doll Records, a mini-series on Brat in the year of 2018. In 2019, she starred in Bixler High private eye, a Nickelodeon television film. Later that year, it had been announced that she would be appearing in the Disney Channel film Zombies 2, and can portray the role of Wynter.
Baby Ariel Family
Ariel Rebecca Martin was born on 22nd November, 2000 in South Florida. Her professional name is Baby Ariel and she is a famous singer. She also famous as a social media personality. Her father is Jose Martin and he’s a big supporter to his daughter. He’s a Panamanian. Her mother is Sharon Kremen Martin an American from New Jersey. She appears on her daughter’s videos and has her own musical.ly account.
Her brother is King Jacob who is also a social media personality and collaborates along with his sister on musical.ly and YouTube videos. Ariel studied at the local Florida highschool for a short time but wasn’t ready to attend school on a daily basis due to her social media career. Then she switched to home-schooling. She is also pursuing online courses.
Baby Ariel Career
Ariel became famous in 2015 when her lip-syncing videos on musical.ly which were watched by thousands of viewers. She has over 22 million fans on the platform making her an internet star. After the fame and recognition on musical.ly she started on other social media platforms also like YouTube and Instagram. And now she has over 30 million followers on different social media platforms.
Ariel being a classy and glamorous celebrity, she is affiliated with many brands and products. She advertises for them through her social media accounts.
Baby Ariel Boyfriends, Affairs
Baby Ariel and Zach Clayton the social media personality first met in Digi Fest in new york and commenced hanging out together for a couple of months. They were named Zariel by their fans. The reason for their break up in 2016 was because they did not get time to spend time together because of their busy schedules. They need continued to be good friends and go together for Digi Tour. However, she is in good terms along with her ex-boyfriend, Zach and even featured him in her YouTube video, “Ex-boyfriend vs. Ex-Best Friend”.
In October, 2016 there have been rumours of Ariel dating Jacob Sartorius and these rumours reached the top when a picture of Jacob kissing Ariel was leaked out. Later, came in rumours of Ariel dating Blake Gray around the end of the year. They also celebrated their five month anniversary on Twitter but in July 2017 they broke up.
In 2018, Ariel spent her Valentine’s Day with a singer and YouTuber named, Daniel Skye with whom she made a music video, “Say it.” there have been rumors of them dating, but they only created the hype for their music video.
Baby Ariel Net Worth
As per online sources, she makes around $4000 to $64,000 from her YouTube videos. Moreover, she has signings with different agencies and might have made a hefty amount of income. With of these work up her sleeve, Ariel has accumulated an estimated net worth of around $1 million.
Baby Ariel Height, Weight & Body Shape
Observing her body physics, she has a height of 5 feet 2 inches with body weight 56 kg. Her hair color is dyed blonde and her eye color is green. She has a well-shaped body of 35-26-34 inches. Her shoe size is 5 US and her dress size is 10 US.
Baby Ariel Tiktok Instagram, Twitter
Baby Ariel Few Unknown Facts
- Ariel is an anti-bullying inspiration.
- She hates summer camps.
- Ariel uses a pop socket at the back of her phone. She says that it helps her to film videos constantly.
- Ariel is extremely active on social media and has over 30 million followers.
- In 2016 Ariel launched an anti-bullying campaign called Ariel Movement.
- Baby Ariel released a sticker app in 2017 called Arielmoji for iTunes and Google Play Store.
- She is the first celebrity to win the teenager Choice Award for Choice Muster.
- Baby has been featured in Fast Company, Business Insider, Seventeen Magazine, Tubefilter, Paper Magazine, Huffington Post, CNN, Wonderwall, Rolling Stone and RAW.
- She was nominated for “Breakout Creator” also as “Entertainer of the Year during 2016 in Streamy Awards.
- Ariel is the winner of the prestigious Teen Choice Award on account of “Choice Muster” during 2016 and 2017.
Baby Ariel Movies
|2018||Baby Doll Records||Dru|
|2019||Bixler High Private Eye||Kenzie Messina|
|2019||Double Dare||Herself, contestant|
|2020||Disney Fam Jam||Herself/Co-host|
Baby Ariel Music Videos
Baby Ariel Awards & Nominations
|2016||Teen Choice Award||Choice Muser||Won|
|2016||Streamy Awards||Breakout Creator||Nominated|
|2016||Streamy Awards||Entertainer of the Year||Nominated|
|2017||Teen Choice Award||Choice Muser||Won|
|2017||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Social Media Star||Nominated|
|2017||iHeartRadio Music Awards||Social Star Award||Nominated|
|2017||Shorty Awards||Muser of the Year||Nominated|
|2017||Premios Tu Mundo||Favorite Influencer||Nominated|
|2018||BreakTudo Awards||Debut Music Video||Nominat|